Corpania Ideas

CAVEAT! I'm an amateur philosopher and idea-generator. I am NOT an investment professional. Don't take any of my advice before consulting with an attorney and also a duly licensed authority on finance. Seriously, this my personal blog of random ideas only for entertainment purposes. Don't be an idiot.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Cost of Everything" / "Ecosystem-Biosphere Metaphor"

I still want to develop my "cost of everything" economic theory in harmony with an "ecosystm/biosphere" metaphor. Hope you big brains want to help me.

In short the basis is pretty basic:
Think of each country as a biosphere that trades with other biospheres.

First you have to understand people's priorities (e.g. on their own biosphere or all biospheres). Then get a systemic view of how many of a particular species (e.g. humans) you want to survive over time in that biosphere. Then you can solve for how many other items must exist in the biosphere to sustain that species. There's a lot more to it but I want to debate it verbally more before I write it all out.

No comments:

Blog Archive