Corpania Ideas

CAVEAT! I'm an amateur philosopher and idea-generator. I am NOT an investment professional. Don't take any of my advice before consulting with an attorney and also a duly licensed authority on finance. Seriously, this my personal blog of random ideas only for entertainment purposes. Don't be an idiot.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oil at $100 seems really high(short it, then cut losses if it goes to $116 & take profits if goes to $86)

Oil at $100 seems really high since the fundamental use (demand) and availability (supply) substantially haven't changed (IMHO).
The newest problems in the middle east might drive hysteria to push prices even higher but I continue to believe that oil "should" be between $70 - $90 per barrel.
So I gotta recommend shorting Oil at $100.
I'd say cut losses if it goes to $116 and take profits if goes to $86.

REPEATED CAVEAT - Talk to a financial services professional for expert advice before you consider taking any of my recommendations.

We'll see if my prescient streak on oil prices continues.

http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/


No comments:

Blog Archive