Corpania Ideas

CAVEAT! I'm an amateur philosopher and idea-generator. I am NOT an investment professional. Don't take any of my advice before consulting with an attorney and also a duly licensed authority on finance. Seriously, this my personal blog of random ideas only for entertainment purposes. Don't be an idiot.

Monday, April 09, 2012

Exit "Short Oil Position" = Lock in your profits now


 On Sunday, March 25th, 2012 - I posted my recommendation to short oil at $106.87 (NYMEX CRUDE FUTURE) and now it just dropped to $101.30, so I now recommend you exit that position and lock in your profits (even though I then send to exit at $101 exactly).

http://corpania.blogspot.com/2012/03/short-oil-at-10687-and-buy-bp-at-4559.html

Another profitable trade = 5.2% in two weeks is pretty good, right?

BTW - I still stand by my old (May 2009) prediction that Oil "should" be between $70 and $90 a barrel (ceteris paribus).
But I'd rather you make a quick and modest profit by my recommendations.



.


No comments:

Blog Archive