Corpania Ideas

CAVEAT! I'm an amateur philosopher and idea-generator. I am NOT an investment professional. Don't take any of my advice before consulting with an attorney and also a duly licensed authority on finance. Seriously, this my personal blog of random ideas only for entertainment purposes. Don't be an idiot.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Ok, I was wrong on about my "14th" prediction.

Ok, I was trying to bold and interesting with my predictions. But it didn't work out because I was completely wrong when I thought there was some serious chance that Obama would use the "14th Amendment" to resolve the debt ceiling issue in August 20111.

I, yet again, conflated what I thought would happen with what I wanted to happen. To be fair, most prognosticators are inherently vulnerable to this problem. Nevertheless, I'm maintaining my intellectual integrity by keeping up my bad predictions as well as the good. Anyone who indulges in selective deletion is deceptively altering readers' perception of his efficacy.


.

No comments:

Blog Archive