Corpania Ideas

CAVEAT! I'm an amateur philosopher and idea-generator. I am NOT an investment professional. Don't take any of my advice before consulting with an attorney and also a duly licensed authority on finance. Seriously, this my personal blog of random ideas only for entertainment purposes. Don't be an idiot.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

CORRECTION: On February 24, 2011 - I actually wrote $86 (not $87)

CORRECTION:
In my June 23, 2011 post (http://corpania.blogspot.com/2011/06/get-out-of-your-short-position-on-oil.html) I made an error. I erroneously mentioned that on February 24, 2011 - (http://corpania.blogspot.com/2011/02/oil-at-100-seems-really-highshort-it.html) I wrote $87 was my target price. The correct number was $86. And my June 23, 2011 advice is to get out before the target in order to "book the win" so my consistently profitable prediction streak continues.

But don't forget that my prediction was nevertheless still good since following my advice would have netted you a nearly 9% profit in 4 months.

NOTE - I include my errors, corrections and bad predictions on my blog to further prove the integrity of the posts.


.

No comments:

Blog Archive