Corpania Ideas

CAVEAT! I'm an amateur philosopher and idea-generator. I am NOT an investment professional. Don't take any of my advice before consulting with an attorney and also a duly licensed authority on finance. Seriously, this my personal blog of random ideas only for entertainment purposes. Don't be an idiot.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Get out of your short position on Oil

CAVEAT: I am not a professional financial adviser. Please consult one before you consider taking any of my advice. This blog is for entertainment purposes only.

On February 24th, 2011 - I advised selling oil short (when it was $100 a barrel).
http://corpania.blogspot.com/2011/02/oil-at-100-seems-really-highshort-it.html
"Oil at $100 seems really high since the fundamental use (demand) and availability (supply) substantially haven't changed (IMHO)."

Well it's June 23rd, 2011 - And now that oil is at $91.04 I'm advising you to get out of your short position and book the roughly 9%+ profit in 4 months.

My amazingly great oil price prediction streak continues.
Has anybody noticed or fully appreciated that?

BTW - It could go lower still but I love the validation of making consistently profitable recommendations. So even though I originally said sell at $87, I'm saying now book the win and be content.


.

No comments:

Blog Archive